Tuesday, 28 September 2010

Passage Based Reading.

Hello!

Hair icon of the week: some year twelve who has pretty amazing shiny ginger hair (it must be shiny. Shiny shiny shiny).

Style icon of the week: me! Because I have an amazing new coat.

It is amazing, and reminds me of Sirius Black, so I feel like a witch (awesome Harry Potter type, not creepy Roald Dahl type) whenever I wear it. Aaaand, if I leave it unbuttoned and go down some stairs or run really fast or something, it billows out behind me and looks like a cape. C'est magnifique!

This is the part of the blog where I search some shiz on google to see if I can see something remotely fashionable.

Alas! These are pretty awesome (though may not be fashionable, I really don't know) and my sister is getting them for her birthday later this week, which means that little Onwuemezi is the way to becoming cooler (way cooler) than me. Aaaah. Must up my style game.

No comments:

Post a Comment