I'm in love, with a dress. Actually, with more a
type than a particular dress, really. I'm in love with lace this season, especially the natural white lace types that have been popping up in magazines etc of late. But this type is special for one, its blue and sexy and regal and everything needed for an amazing winter wardrobe ( and by winter wardrobe i dont mean ugg boots and a huge hoody) . It just reminds me of royalty and everything I love in fashion. That classic look!

I'm also in desperate need of boots! Amazing lovely hardy boots for those cold winter mornings to college. I think this is probably because Tash just got an amazing pair and I want them, I want them bad! I think i'll have to raid my bank account to pay for it :) I also want hunting shoes, like DOE shoes which can get muddy and dirty and scratched.

Anyways i have work to do but i assure you i'll be back soon
Love, Sasha
No comments:
Post a Comment